The policy set out below applies to the processing of personal data carried out by STYLE DE VIE
LIFESTYLE is an online site accessible via the Internet. It is published and owned by JC HRYB, registered in the Trade and Companies Register of .... under number ..... The publication manager is JC HRYB
1. Legal framework – compliance with GDPR and French law
The controller declares that he processes personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data. personal nature and the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR) and French law n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms (modified).
2. Duration of retention of personal data
The data will be kept for a period of 3 years from their collection.
3. Rights of the person whose data is collected
The person whose personal data is collected has the right:
– to request from the data controller access to personal data, the rectification or erasure thereof, or a limitation of the processing relating to the data subject,
– to oppose the processing,
– the portability of its data,
– lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority,
– to withdraw consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before its withdrawal, this right existing exclusively when the processing is based on Article 6, paragraph 1, point a ), or on Article 9, paragraph 2, point a) of the GDPR, i.e. on the consent of the data subject to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
4. Managing the relationship with our customers
Personal data processed – We process the following personal data: title, first name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, postal address, date of birth, product or service purchased, purchase price, possible discount, possible promotional offer, date and place of purchase, place of delivery, distribution channel, terms of payment, payment information.
Purposes – The processing is intended for the execution of orders placed on our website and for the management of the relationship with our customers.
Legal basis – This processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject. It is based on Article 6(1)(b) GDPR. The request for data is of a contractual nature. The data subject is obliged to provide this data if he wishes to benefit from our products or services. If the data subject does not provide the data, he or she will not be able to become a customer, acquire our products or benefit from our services.
5. Use of Google Analytics
Purposes – This processing is used for the purposes of analysis and statistical study of the use of our site.